Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretty Cool & Switching to Private, Really!

Because I turned off the "private" status, a new Cosgriff relative found the blog! I would like to share more information about her and some of her side of the family's photos in another post. For now, though, I really do need to switch this blog to private but need to hear from everyone who would like to be invited to be allowed to view the blog. I don't have a ton more photos to add or anything, but I'm sure you'll want to keep access to the blog. 

P.S. Plan on a photo book to be ready by.... Christmas! I know, that's a ways away, but Charlie keeps me busy! He's CRAWLING! :)

4 comments:

  1. We would still like to see the blog! Our email address is tgs911m3@gmail.com.

    Thanks! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately that you are amazing? well, you are! I can't believe what a great mom you are. Charlie and Jeremy are a couple of lucky guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SOOOO much for letting me join in ... this has given me a chance to see pictures of people who died long before I was born and many I have never seen pictures of before (though I knew there were pics available somewhere). I so much appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete